Invisalign and ClearCorrect Fixes The Gaps Between Your Teeth
People in Encino, more than ever, are increasingly concerned about the image their teeth present and their oral health. While searching for a solution, many consider Invisalign to fix the gaps between their teeth. For many people, traditional braces might feel like they are returning to those uncomfortable teenage years – particularly for those individuals who work on a regular basis with customers or clients.
Dr. Linda Makuta is very pleased to offer her patients who would like to improve both their appearance and health without having to wear traditional bracket-and-wire braces the Invisalign “invisible braces system”.
To learn how your life can be changed for the better with Invisalign, simply schedule an appointment with Dr. Linda Makuta. She will gladly explain the benefits of Invisalign, such as the fact that you can get straighter teeth, and the confidence that comes with them, and you won’t have to wear bulky metal braces to achieve it. The clear Invisalign aligners are so comfortable that you may frequently forget that you are even wearing them.
Learn more from Dr. Makuta about how painless, fast and easy the Invisalign process is. If you want to change your smile and life, Invisalign can help. Call Dr. Makuta to schedule your Invisalign consultation today.
What Is Invisalign and ClearCorrect?
This state-of-the-art orthodontic treatment system utilizes clear plastic aligners to bring your bite back into alignment and straighten your teeth. These aligners slip comfortably and easily over your teeth. Even up close they are practically invisible.
Aligners are worn all day and night and move your teeth gently into the proper places. You wear each alignment for a certain amount of time and then it is exchanged for the next aligner that your Encino dentist, Dr. Linda Makuta, prescribes for you.
If it sounds like Invisalign is something that can help you, just give our dental office in Encino, California a call and get a consultation appointment with us scheduled. Your dentist will sit down with you and discuss what your options are and provide you with a recommendation. If your dentist and you both agree that Invisalign is the best option for you, then a treatment program will be created by Dr. Makuta, and we will take images and measurements to send over to the lab so that your aligners can be created.
Why Do Our Encino Dental Patients Love Invisalign So Much?
The great thing about Invisalign is that its technology is powerful enough to straighten your teeth, comfortable enough to allow you to live a normal life, and discrete enough so that a majority of people won’t even notice that you are wearing anything on your teeth.
There are many benefits that this sophisticated system has to offer over traditional braces, including the following:
- There are no dietary restrictions. When you eat you remove the Invisalign. Therefore you don’t need to worry about corn on the cob or an apple breaking or bending any wires.
- No tightening wires are necessary. At every stage, you just move onto the next aligner in the series that has been prescribed to you.
- No broken wires. Invisalign aligners are quite durable as long as they are taken care of properly.
- Easy To Customize. It is easy to customize Invisalign, so they fit your teeth properly.
- No embarrassment. Invisalign is made out of clear plastic so that it is as invisible and subtle as possible. Invisalign are also removable, so when you have a special event to attend you can always choose not to wear it.
- Highly effective. Invisalign does the job right comparable to traditional braces when worn appropriately.
- Appropriate for various ages. Our dentist, Dr. Linda Makuta, is certified Invisalign Teen provider, which is an excellent option for teenaged patients who worry about all of the hassles that traditional braces come with.
Why Straight Teeth Are So Important
Straight teeth might seem to be just a cosmetic issue on the surface, however, they are actually more important than just making you feel self-confident.
When teeth are crooked or crowded, the overlapping and/or tight areas become very hard to clean. It is difficult to reach those areas effectively with floss or a toothbrush. That results in the accumulation of tartar and plaque, which increases the risk that you will develop gum disease and cavities. Teeth that have gaps are much more likely to lead to food being trapped, which can cause decay, bad breath and gum irritation.
Teeth that are misaligned are more prone to becoming eroded from clenching and grinding. The uneven pressure that can be caused by chewing – or even sleeping – can lead to chipped teeth, an aching jaw, or even fractures and cracks.
Would you like to have straighter teeth while being able to maintain your professional image at the same time? Give Dr. Linda Makuta in Encino, CA a call today to get your Invisalign consultation scheduled with one of our Encino Invisalign-certified dentists. We serve Encino, Tarzana, Woodland Hills, Reseda, Sherman Oaks, Van Nuys and the entire San Fernando Valley.
Contact us today to learn more at (818) 986-7470.